INDUSTRIAL DESIGN REGISTRATION
- Full name, address and nationality of the applicant(s);
- Full name, address and nationality of the designer(s);
- Title of the design;
- Indication of the kind of products for which the industrial design is to be used;
- Locarno Classification of the design;
- Priority data for claiming priority right under the Paris Convention (if any), including application number, priority date, and country.
- Drawings (or photographs, tracings or other adequate graphic representations) showing the different sides of the industrial design, which should not exceed 10 x 20 cm. Such representations, drawings or tracings, shall be in black ink and affixed on four sheets of cardboard of A4 size;A specimen of the article embodying the industrial design, where the industrial design is two-dimensional, can be provided. The specimen size shall not exceed 20 x 20 x 20 cm;
- Power of Attorney (notarization is required; a copy of Power of Attorney can be accepted at the filing time but the original one must be submitted later within 02 months from the filing date);
- Notarized Deed of Assignment in case the Applicant and the Designer are not the same person;
- Certified copy of priority documents and English translation thereof (only for applications claiming priority under the Paris Convention), which can be submitted later within 03 months from the filing date.